Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Endless Seashore

"Hope is an endless seashore awaiting your footprints." ~Annie Roberts

There's a lot to be said about hope. Merriam-Webster's Dictionary defines hope as "to desire with expectation of obtainment; to expect with confidence."

Lately, I've been feeling both hopeful and hopefully-challenged. Hopeful in my future - in my career, in balancing my work/life, and hope that other issues will resolve themselves. But then there's that annoying niggling in the back of my mind that puts the fear of God into me..."what if it doesn't work out"? I've been absorbing a lot of material through reading and audio books lately, which has been a tremendous help for me. I feel like I'm in some sort of transition, but somehow the knowledge that I have options and I'm exploring all my options has given me hope for the future and clears the seashore for my footprints.

Here's to your hopeful day and future and encouraging you to live fearlessly in all things.

~Fearless@40



References:
Merriam-Webster Dictionary. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hope

No comments:

Post a Comment